POSSIBLE TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR RAD ASSESSMENT OF LOCAL PSYCHOSOCIAL RESOURCES AND WELLNESS
Written 2009. Last Updated. April, 2014.
The following may form part of RAD Terms of Reference:
1. Who or which agency has requested/decided to carry out the RAD
2. Who will fund the RAD and the member(s)
3. What is the mission of the Rapid Deployment Mission
4. What are the responsibilities of each person on the RAD team
5. What are the proposed time limits for the RAD Assessment
6. What are the reporting requirements
7. Given that healers may in some contexts be targeted for assassination by those using torture and trauma for social control:
a) Who owns the data
b) How confidential is the data? How do we know this?
c) Who gets access? Now? In the future?
d) How do we ensure the present and future safety of locals named in the Assessment
e) What physical protection is there of the data in the field and after reporting